Year 3 Blog
Sponsoring a Guide Dog Project
- Published: Monday, 06 November 2017 14:18
Since the start of term Year 3 have been taking part in a year-long fundraising project to attempt to sponsor a guide dog for the blind.
Each class has been challenged to raise £1.00 per week in loose change. So far they have excelled themselves, raising over £30 during the autumn term!
The project will have many benefits for the pupils, including:
- Develop their understanding of a charity.
- Develop a greater awareness of the lives of visually impaired people within the community.
- Develop their monetary skills.
- Improve their Maths skills.
- Develop their knowledge of citizenship.